VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Zuleyka crowning Riyo was more bizarre. Just because it was a strange political situation, I won't follow groupthink and claim it was bizarre just for the sake of it.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:09:10 12/07/17 Thu
In reply to: SeminoleNation 's message, "It WAS bizarre." on 12:53:33 12/06/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: It was bizarre and awkward. "Groupthink" is irrelevant. Apartheid was at play.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:38 12/09/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I dont see the "awkward" you are implying. Yes, the situation may have been uncomfortable. But I think both young ladies look very nice and presented very well. I also dont like the notion that South Africa shouldnt have won based on political issues back at home. I dont think pageants and politics should ever mix. May the best girl win.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:36 12/10/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: My usage of the word "awkward" is not based on politics. And, for the record, awkward is defined as causing difficulty; hard to deal with. When you get the chance, look up the word you used (uncomfortable). Let me give you a heads up; awkward is a term often used to describe uncomfortable. I would argue with you more and ask you to explain your lame point, but I'm not that dude. Still, thanks for trying.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:16 12/11/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I stand by my comments. Doesnt look awkward, but they may have felt uncomfortable. :)

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:13:43 12/11/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.