VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Pageant girls you unfollowed

Author:
Instagram
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:02:00 12/13/17 Wed

I've followed pageants for a while. I really like to keep following formers even after their pageant days are over - to see how they keep growing and what wonderful women they become. Sometimes I unfollow though:

- Morgan Woolard. She's done a great job marketing her Instagram account: she deleted ALL she had posted before the baby, and she somehow convinced many vendors that her 15k following is fellow mamas. Result: literally all her posts are baby ads and give aways. One funny thing she published was "10 things you didn't know about me: I was a Miss OK USA". Yeah honey we knew. People follow you BECAUSE you were Miss OK USA.
I honestly don't mind ads and give aways on instagram, mind you. I understand those girls want to make some extra bucks. The problem is when your insta account is 100% ads. Sorry. You want the extra bucks = please provide some quality content too.

- Kristen Dalton. When she posted a picture of her baby daughter and wrote in the description that family is her second priority after God. I hope she has the good sense to delete it by the time the girl is old enough to use Instagram and read.

- Samantha Casey. Not my baby, not my business how she brings her up, but in the end I clicked "unfollow" because of BAD advertising. Could have been more discreet.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Yes I noticed the same about some of these women, it's a shame that social media has become this for so many people. Can we make this positive and share pageant girls we follow and why? I'd love to know some!

Author:
Kathleen William of Carrie Bradshaw Lied is one of my favorites!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:23 12/13/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: When you take a step back and realize how mnay girls got into pageants becuase they want/wanted to be in the entertainment industry, Im not surprised by their instagram accounts. Most of these girls want fame somehow. And now days, Instagram is the new blogging. I find most of them insufferable after their reign. They seem lost to me. When they have more than 1 kid and not such a privliged little life they will be more relatable. Until then, their social media is just yet another one that gets lost in the thousands in the real world.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:01 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Amen. Anyone who's a professional socialite gets the ax from me....which is the vast lot of them. Sorry, bimbos, you're no better than a prostitute. Exchanging sex for money/trips/luxury. The definition of prostitution...

Author:
MUOMOO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:50 01/14/18 Sun

[> Subject: The Dalton's are crazy, every one of them.

Author:
Dalton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:49 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: I'm guessing you've spent time with all of them and know their life story? Do tell

Author:
Green Monster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:57 12/14/17 Thu

[> Subject: Chelsea Cooley. Went from Miss USA to Mary Kay. Girl, what are you??

Author:
Jay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:01 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Mary Kay is one of the oldest pyradid schemes out there. Im a little shocked she fell for it.

Author:
MLM, pyramid scheme, get rich quick,
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:56 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: i think they test on animals too

Author:
yuk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:56 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: I thought she was in a band?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:30 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: LOL!! She was. Before that she was a pageant coach. Then teamed up with a guy for coaching, and then made a plastic plate. She seems lost to say the least.

Author:
washington mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:00:58 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Didn't she also backstab her trainer to market her pageant coaching where they'd go out to the woods and climb trees? Man I forgot about those pics.

Author:
All coming back now.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:05 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, I remember our girls had o do that retreat after they won. It was like "survivir" Some hated it and some loved it.

Author:
LOL...good times.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:59 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hasn't Chelsea Cooley been super successful with the Mary Kay thing? Didn't she reach the Pink Cadillac level?

Author:
Twiggenberries
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:49 01/13/18 Sat

[> [> Subject: Hahahaha Chelsea Cooley is a joke.

Author:
What else is new
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:11 01/14/18 Sun

[> Subject: I actually unfollowed the MUO accounts. Too much SJW crap when they are a freaking beauty pageant. Seems too contrived. As for the beauty queens, I'll actually save my attacks because many of them clearly as one poster noted above LOST after their title. Women still posting #throwbacks almost a decade after their title, which in and of itself isn't bad, but its clearly the biggest thing that has ever happened in their lifes and probably will be (as evidenced by the abudance of selfies, gym pics, and "motivational quotes" along the lines of "people don't have to like me, I just have to like myself..." "people are haters, but I chose love..." "you may think I'm defeated, but I'm just prepping your for my comeback..." crap). Oh screw, I'll throw one attack in there --- yeah Kristen Dalton is certified whacko. Can't believe she hasn't been run out of LA yet with that bible thumper kookiness of hers.

Author:
Nia Sanchez has come full-circle on #IG. O-Jo always gave good #IG game. But they won't be in their 20s forever, hope they transform over time.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:12 12/13/17 Wed

[> Subject: On an unrelated note, I didn't know what a "LELE PONS" was until the recent pageant. 20 million followers for that crap? Yeah, our youth is screwed.

Author:
No wonder IMG is trying to salvage young women in whatever form they can
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:37 12/13/17 Wed

[> Subject: Melissa Young, I cant with her and her politics and playing people with her illness.

Author:
fake and phony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:23:37 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Wait I though Melissa was close to death a couple of years ago?

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:22 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Still kickin albeit weeeky brushes with death

Author:
but follows up a few days later with pics of her out & about town...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:43 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah, the whole thing is such a scam. It's unreal that there are still people falling for her endless bouts with death, followed by surprise visits to various events, and the hospital seems to have no record of her many visits there....her go fund me account is overflowing with donations. Wake up from the matrix with that one, folks.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:27 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Not so coincidentally, Chelsea Cooley's involved with the Melissa Young "saga" too. Given her track record for her shoddy training camp...and the portion plate...and the Mary Kay thing, I wouldn't be surprised if she and Melissa teamed up on this as a means to round up piles of $$$, and Chelsea gets a cut somehow for her involvement. We're onto you kids.

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:04:13 01/15/18 Mon

[> Subject: Kristen's comments are very common and expected in circles of real Christians. God first, family second. Why would anyone who is of the faith have an issue with that? I'm guessing you are either not a Christian or know nothing about Christianity.

Author:
that's the standard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:40 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Look up god warrior trading spouses on YouTube.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:09 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Ahhh jeez...That's a no for me, dawg

Author:
XD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:05 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: False. I believe these are closer to Christian fundamentalist milieux, though at times can be also assigned to regular Christians, so I won't judge her. As a God fearing Christian, as someone that tries to apply Seven virtues to my everyday life, I rarely identify with people like Kristen or Southern style Christians. As Christian I focus on the following 7 virtues: Humility, Kindness, Patience, Diligence, Charity, Temperance and Chastity.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:03 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: If fundamental means real then yes. Today's "Christians" have unfortunately evolved to carnal, self indulgent behavior that disregards holiness and righteousness.

Author:
real
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:14 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: not Nazarenes. They value Holiness.

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:57:58 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: I thought it was pretty standard in all religions that god is first, everybody/thing distant second

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:27 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: You thought wrong. Normal people put their children and spouse first, before anything else in life

Author:
PF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:02 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: I honestly hope they don’t mean what they say in that case. So they could have the good sense to say nothing at all.

Author:
Family = please remember family is not third cousins once removed here, but a mother with her baby. I’m actually Catholic, so I would say if you want to put Hod first, go and become a nun - don’t start a family that won’t even be your priority in life.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:29:24 12/14/17 Thu

[> Subject: I dont know why so many of you are offended by the mention of God or religion on someone's private social media accounts. Live and let live. She seems to be quite content with her life choices, so I applaud her decisions which seem to make her very happy.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:34 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: People are obviously free to believe whatever they wish and if someone has found a way to get through life (religion, meditation, yoga, kale smoothies...) more power to them. BUT we have seen over and over that a big part of the Christian right (including Mormons and the Catholic church) has been trying to legislate what others can and cannot do, whether it's same-sex marriage or availability of contraception, etc. That's where I have a problem. So while I'm fine with people like Kristen believing whatever they wish, it's also reasonable for them to be held accountable for belonging to a larger system that is trying to control how others are allowed to live.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:57 12/14/17 Thu

People are obviously free to believe whatever they wish and if someone has found a way to get through life (religion, meditation, yoga, kale smoothies...) more power to them. BUT we have seen over and over that a big part of the Christian right (including Mormons and the Catholic church) has been trying to legislate what others can and cannot do, whether it's same-sex marriage or availability of contraception, etc. That's where I have a problem. So while I'm fine with people like Kristen believing whatever they wish, it's also reasonable for them to be held accountable for belonging to a larger system that is trying to control how others are allowed to live.

[> [> [> Subject: I dont understand the need to be so invasive in the lives of former beauty queens. Why does it matter so much? I feel like I would be miserable all the time if I let the religious beliefs of former pageant titleholders guide my opinions on a daily basis. But regarding your position... Are you equally offended that Rima Fakih is Muslim? Certainly it can be argued that there are Muslim extremists as well, but I have not heart any mention of that. Personally, I dont care one bit what the formers do after their reign. I wish happiness for all of them, regardless of their religious beliefs!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:24 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Any extremes in religion is not a good thing, including christians, mulims, jews

Author:
Extremists
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:30:49 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I hardly find Kristen Dalton to be “extreme”

Author:
This is obviously a targeted attack on her religion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:50 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Kristen is extreme in the sense that could never be friends with her - he’ll, even looking through her Instagram is painful - because she’s just too holy molly sister christian

Author:
Seems like there’s not much going on in her life apart from the baby and going to church.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:04 01/13/18 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: Does Rima preach the muslim teachings? She strikes me as a very occassional even non-religious muslim

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:21 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: No, she was never an overly religious person, she said they even celebrated parts of Christian faith in her house, such as Christmas. By the way, at her marriage Rima converted due to her husband's faith, she is now Eastern Orthodox (if I am not mistaken).

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:46 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: RIMA CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY WHEN SHE MARRIED HER HUSBAND.

Author:
xyro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:28 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Eastern Orthodox is a Christian family, one of three main families, the other two families are Catholic and Protestant. Each of these three families is divided into numerous smaller fractions, even the Catholic part, which most people think of as uniform... Btw, for these of you who are confused, Southern Baptist, as example, would fall under Protestant.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:37 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: No one's being INVASIVE. These formers practically punch people in the face with their religion, etc. and it's so overbearingly sanctimonious, that it's a turn off. Nothing wrong with enjoying the journey "after the crown" on social media, but when it's the same topic, pushed and shoved onto people, it's a complete and utter eye rolling bore.

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:04 01/15/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Amen

Author:
Lady
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:56 01/15/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I hope you are not going through life following former pageant queens, and getting angry with them over their personal religious beliefs. Its as simple as pushing the unfollow button. Dont let it get you bent out of shape.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:49 01/16/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Eye-rolling at something so hypocritical it's laughable VS Being angry at something at two totally different things. It's called being observant. As a judge, you ought to be better at that.

Author:
so judgy you are...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:55 01/16/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Exactly. Thank you.

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:43 01/16/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: mormons are not Christian because they do not believe He was God in human form. He was just another man to them

Author:
jelly bean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:23 12/15/17 Fri

[> Subject: Very close to unfollowing Cassidy wolf. I loved her because she seemed so driven before and during her reign, but now she’s dating/being supported by some millionaire twice her age and flaunting her extravagant trips, without having anything going on in her own life. I really dislike when girls have so much going for them but settle for money and gifts and lose themselves

Author:
Hopefully she comes to her senses and gets back on track
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:32 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Ok so blonde girls can't have nice things and go on nice trips? I'm sorry you're mad she's not working at a front desk or high end retailer. Nice things are nice especially when you can use your youth and body to get them!

Author:
IMG would be proud!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:55 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Lol I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not....hoping that you are!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:15 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: I was following Cassidy as well and I was wondering the same thing. She is living the life of a party girl . That seems to be it.

Author:
Cassidy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:29:32 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Cassidy was always a lie I’m glad people noticed she is with a rich and older man see the truth always comes out

Author:
Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:25:08 01/12/18 Fri

[> Subject: Reading through all of these posts, it makes me realize how many Negativy Nancy, Debbie Downer's we have on this site. Absolutely NONE of the young ladies mentioned here warrant this level of scrutiny, especially from anonymous trolls on a pageant message board. Talk about jealousy!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:46:34 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Right? Clearly some people have nothing better to do than complain about something that could be fixed by a simple un-follow.

Author:
#bye
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:17 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: LOL. All of this is relatively vanilla. Before social media, if you came here around 2004-05 at the end of "American Beauty", then you would really see people being dragged through the mud... and the name American Beauty is really IRONIC because at that time, before social media as we know them today, people were really vicious. Many of these same people are today in the facebook group... one who is at times attacking you, B/Bpageants/Cookie Dough from California was among the most vicious, that is why I am rolling my eyes when I see him around. He was one of the 4 mods of the most gossipish spin-off of the pageant community, the Oasis message board.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:20 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Yay for American Beauty!!! I was the owner of that board :)

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:20 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: You were a good mod, but that was too much for one person to control, and if I remember the message board was hijacked at one point and someone posted a different background... Btw, I adore one of the posters KreloK, she was a model from the Miami area... she never posted on USB, or changed a nick/did not want to admit it... I loved some of her posts.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:29:57 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: You are really hung up on the past, Fred.

Author:
Hawt is really Fred -
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:56 01/16/18 Tue

[> [> Subject: Hmmmm..... and you wonder why people do not like pageants anymore. People gossiping and talking badly about other people when they have no clue what another persons life is all about. Some people believe in privacy. Kindness comes from the heart and actions can be quiet and do not need to be boasted out publicily!!

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:36 12/16/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Some people believe in privacy, others want to make some extra bucks organizing giveaways on Instagram or like preaching about princesses and prayers.

Author:
You can always make your account private if you don’t want people talking about you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:14 12/17/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: LOL oh please. People's have ALWAYS been like this with pageants. You're just noticing! So spare us the "people are all of a sudden mean whining." These fame- and money-whoring girls fashion unrealistic lifestyles on public profiles and fora for the sole purpose of being seen and talked about. If they didn't want to be seen or talked about, then they wouldn't do exactly what they're doing! DUH. They'd have their heads down and go to effin WORK. If these girls were even an iota of the "independent women" they pretend to be on social media, they'd be making their OWN money....not whoring their bodies for the socialite lifestyle. Such lifestyle deserves rebuke.

Author:
Common sense
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:41 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: Hypocrite-you're one of the most nasty condesending posters on this board

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:48 01/12/18 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: You guys keep bashing Iceman, and calling him awful names and blasting his character and then you wonder why he says what he says?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:30 01/13/18 Sat

[> Subject: I’ve unfollowed Olivia Jordan, because she was jus not pretty enough compared to other pageant girls on my feel.

Author:
She really stood out too much .
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:13:08 01/13/18 Sat

[> [> Subject: That’s a lame reason to unfollow someone.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:03:23 01/17/18 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: uh, it's a beauty pageant. Where fans judge people on beauty. It's literally what we do here. LOL. Nice of you to join us!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:53 01/17/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: Then why follow anyone because they’re not “pretty enough”? Makes no sense at all. Why follow someone on IG if you don’t think they’re “pretty” in the first place (which is, first of all, shallow & secondly, is a dumb reason in the first place).

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:39 01/17/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I followed her, because I thought that if she won Miss USA, there must be something in her.

Author:
Nope. Turns out her win was just a big mistake of the system. So I unfollowed.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:57 01/18/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Shallow and dumb? Uhhh, are you sure you've never been to a pageant before? Do we need to take your temperature, hun? Judging on beauty is what we do here. You're one of the "judgiest" here, so get off your high horse, lady. No wonder you never won...but wow can you dish it out and not take it. Why follow in the first place? ....uhhh maybe cuz she won miss USA?! Are you dumb or something? This is all pretty standard obvious stuff here.

Author:
Miss Not Rocket Science 2018
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:07 01/18/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Miss Not Rocket Science 2018, first of all, congratulations on your title. I didn't realize there was such a pageant! You must be so proud. Secondly, I'm not a former, but thanks for assuming I was! Lastly, you're obviously new to this board, because you'd otherwise realize I'm one of the least "judgy", but I'm probably the most sarcastic, hence this post. Anyway, enjoy the trophy on your mantle and enjoy your reign as Miss Not Rocket Science 2018! :)

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:26 01/18/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Oh my stars! A response filled with only Ad hominem attacks because you have nothing substantive to say except hurl insults. Zero attempt to add a helpful continuation to the current discussion on the board. Why, a wild judgy Groove appears again! *Color me shocked* Of course you're not a former....hence why I say it's no wonder you never won... You sure can dish, but can't take it when it's thrown right back. I am feverishly waiting your next ad hom attack instead of adding helpful points in the discussion. Oh wait...I'm not. At all. Good bye, troll.

Author:
Does your Husand know you sit online all day to be a troll to those who think differently than you?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:26 01/18/18 Thu

[> Subject: This entire petty thread is the reason why no one visits the voy forums outside the same rabid 5 pageant old time fanatics. This page is a fossil and NO pageant girl within the past 5 years has heard of voy forums. Few people here are desperately trying to hold on to something that’s long lost its luster.

Author:
Keepin it real.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:12:19 01/13/18 Sat

[> [> Subject: Yet, you just posted LOL.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:16 01/16/18 Tue

[> [> Subject: And yet....here you are. This Board has been hoppin' for almost TWO DECADES now, and it was hoppin' all the way until the entire VOY systems server went down 2 weeks before Miss USA 2016. In those two weeks, some key commenters from THIS VOY board decided to create a FB group to continue serve us rabid pageant fans who crave to talk about all things beauty and scandal. And guess what that FB group is called?! The USB Facebook Group! After THIS USB VOY Board! HA! Many of them still have the same anonymous avatars and handle names. Nothing has changed. Get off your high horse.

Author:
Long may he reign
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:54 01/16/18 Tue

[> Subject: I met Kristen when she came to watch a CA MAO prelim that Brittney Bell was competing in. She was alot of fun, very nice, didnt draw any attention to herself saying it was all about Brittney.She can practice whatever religion she wants.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:28 01/14/18 Sun

[> Subject: I use to like her but Gretchen Polhemus. Somewhat pompous after seeing her in person.

Author:
IMHO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:11 01/14/18 Sun

[> Subject: I don't understand the comment about Sam Casey

Author:
PF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:59 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: Look ar her before Christmas bracelets post.

Author:
She’s stopped thank God. seems like she noticed she makes less bucks than the number of followers she loses.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:17:52 01/16/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: So she was basically doing what everyone in America does - tell people about a product she likes in hopes of making some extra money? Enter: Rodan and Fields, oils, Monat, Advocare, Keto, etc..... what is wrong with that??

Author:
dumb.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:17 01/16/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Nothing wrong. Just incredibly lame...in my opinion anyway. (Not original poster btw)

Author:
I hear monat makes you lose you hair sadly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:46:34 01/16/18 Tue

[> Subject: I get that the original post *could* be innocuous but some of y'all have taken this to a hateful level. Former titleholder may annoy you but, dude, get over it. Unfollow and go on with your life. Obviously, they're doing their thing without you. They owe you nothing once that crown is passed on.

Author:
RockyGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:10:29 01/16/18 Tue

[> Subject: An entire thread deleted.... Too much truth I reckon.

Author:
what else is new?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:28 01/17/18 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.