VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I actually unfollowed the MUO accounts. Too much SJW crap when they are a freaking beauty pageant. Seems too contrived. As for the beauty queens, I'll actually save my attacks because many of them clearly as one poster noted above LOST after their title. Women still posting #throwbacks almost a decade after their title, which in and of itself isn't bad, but its clearly the biggest thing that has ever happened in their lifes and probably will be (as evidenced by the abudance of selfies, gym pics, and "motivational quotes" along the lines of "people don't have to like me, I just have to like myself..." "people are haters, but I chose love..." "you may think I'm defeated, but I'm just prepping your for my comeback..." crap). Oh screw, I'll throw one attack in there --- yeah Kristen Dalton is certified whacko. Can't believe she hasn't been run out of LA yet with that bible thumper kookiness of hers.

Author:
Nia Sanchez has come full-circle on #IG. O-Jo always gave good #IG game. But they won't be in their 20s forever, hope they transform over time.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:46:12 12/13/17 Wed
In reply to: Instagram 's message, "Pageant girls you unfollowed" on 11:02:00 12/13/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: On an unrelated note, I didn't know what a "LELE PONS" was until the recent pageant. 20 million followers for that crap? Yeah, our youth is screwed.

Author:
No wonder IMG is trying to salvage young women in whatever form they can
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:37 12/13/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.