VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Kristen's comments are very common and expected in circles of real Christians. God first, family second. Why would anyone who is of the faith have an issue with that? I'm guessing you are either not a Christian or know nothing about Christianity.

Author:
that's the standard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:50:40 12/13/17 Wed
In reply to: Instagram 's message, "Pageant girls you unfollowed" on 11:02:00 12/13/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Look up god warrior trading spouses on YouTube.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:09 12/13/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Ahhh jeez...That's a no for me, dawg

Author:
XD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:05 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: False. I believe these are closer to Christian fundamentalist milieux, though at times can be also assigned to regular Christians, so I won't judge her. As a God fearing Christian, as someone that tries to apply Seven virtues to my everyday life, I rarely identify with people like Kristen or Southern style Christians. As Christian I focus on the following 7 virtues: Humility, Kindness, Patience, Diligence, Charity, Temperance and Chastity.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:03 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: If fundamental means real then yes. Today's "Christians" have unfortunately evolved to carnal, self indulgent behavior that disregards holiness and righteousness.

Author:
real
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:14 12/14/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: not Nazarenes. They value Holiness.

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:57:58 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: I thought it was pretty standard in all religions that god is first, everybody/thing distant second

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:27 12/13/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: You thought wrong. Normal people put their children and spouse first, before anything else in life

Author:
PF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:02 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: I honestly hope they donít mean what they say in that case. So they could have the good sense to say nothing at all.

Author:
Family = please remember family is not third cousins once removed here, but a mother with her baby. Iím actually Catholic, so I would say if you want to put Hod first, go and become a nun - donít start a family that wonít even be your priority in life.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:29:24 12/14/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.