VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Right? Clearly some people have nothing better to do than complain about something that could be fixed by a simple un-follow.

Author:
#bye
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:02:17 12/15/17 Fri
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "Reading through all of these posts, it makes me realize how many Negativy Nancy, Debbie Downer's we have on this site. Absolutely NONE of the young ladies mentioned here warrant this level of scrutiny, especially from anonymous trolls on a pageant message board. Talk about jealousy!" on 11:46:34 12/15/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: LOL. All of this is relatively vanilla. Before social media, if you came here around 2004-05 at the end of "American Beauty", then you would really see people being dragged through the mud... and the name American Beauty is really IRONIC because at that time, before social media as we know them today, people were really vicious. Many of these same people are today in the facebook group... one who is at times attacking you, B/Bpageants/Cookie Dough from California was among the most vicious, that is why I am rolling my eyes when I see him around. He was one of the 4 mods of the most gossipish spin-off of the pageant community, the Oasis message board.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:20 12/15/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Yay for American Beauty!!! I was the owner of that board :)

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:20 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: You were a good mod, but that was too much for one person to control, and if I remember the message board was hijacked at one point and someone posted a different background... Btw, I adore one of the posters KreloK, she was a model from the Miami area... she never posted on USB, or changed a nick/did not want to admit it... I loved some of her posts.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:29:57 12/15/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: You are really hung up on the past, Fred.

Author:
Hawt is really Fred -
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:56 01/16/18 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.