VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Well it looked a bit crowed as the girls started surrounding the winners towards the end of the runway. NV TEEN USA seemed to get surrounded quickly and maybe the Miss contestants couldn't get to NV USA quick enough, but I did notice 1st RU Watters getting comforted and congratulated by Lauren York and some of her fellow Miss contestants, some of the non-finalist awards winners, I think.

Author:
No Joke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:42:25 01/08/18 Mon
In reply to: CA 's message, "I thought it was pathetic that no one clapped when the winner won and none of the girls hugged her. Get ready for a rough year." on 13:37:51 01/08/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: LOL that's not what happened no one was happy that Carolina won, if they were happy, they would have clapped.

Author:
Were you there last night?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:05 01/08/18 Mon

Ridiculous

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No I was a live stream watcher and as you know we don't get the whole scene, lol.

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:48 01/08/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.