VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Also, Carolina Urrea tried out TWICE for Nuestra Belleza Latina in Univision and didn't make it. Only got selected once and was eliminated right away. She's improved a lot, but she's all smoke and mirrors.

Author:
But summer will come and time will tell...
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:18:11 01/08/18 Mon
In reply to: The three of them NEED significant interview and public speaking coaching. Interview is 65%, and their cookie-cutter empty answers won't do it among 50+ girls out of whom more than 20 will bring their interview A game. 's message, "Nevada, Georgia, Florida, etc. are just buying into that IMG kool-aid and crowning ethnic girls to get a spot in the top 16. I'm all in for Florida, but I don't think the winners from Nevada and Georgia will actually deliver. They seem like the typical Latina pageant patties to me. IMG seems to be looking for more realness and relatedness, and quite frankly, as stunning as she is, not even Florida has that." on 15:16:17 01/08/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Didn't know who she is but thank goodness for social media. Her social media has like two lines of posts that look like a beauty queen's but go a bit further and her true colors will show. She looks cheap and trashy like a rapstar's girlfriend. Party girls like that can never change no matter how hard they try.

Author:
Oh well good for her.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:54 01/08/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.