VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Logan appears to have likeability something LaLa didn't really have by many. One former poster in particular had daggers for her the second she won TX USA.

Author:
No Joke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:56:57 01/08/18 Mon
In reply to: HawtPlusSeksi 's message, "To an extent though, I think Logan is that quintessential Miss TX USA. She so reminds me of Lauren Lanning, who wasn't a huge beauty, yet you knew that one day or the other she would become Miss TX USA. Logan is like a reincarnation of LaLa in so many ways... interview, SS, confidence, rich family background, face... LaLa though was a bit more mature looking at the time of her win. Logan is very unlikely to win Miss USA, but she could end up in top 10... I would not be one bit surprised." on 22:48:20 01/08/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Meemaw did not like LaLa, but it was based on rumors and innuendo, he had never met LaLa. LaLa's fellow contestants and co-winners simply adore her.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:38 01/09/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: That's good to know.

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:47:20 01/09/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Speak for yourself!! I Very Sure not everyone felt the same as you!!!

Author:
she's not nice!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:34 01/09/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I would agree with that. You can't confuse competitiveness with friendliness. Lauren is very friendly, kind and outgoing. She was destined to be Miss Texas USA, just like Logan was. Some girls just have it. Whether anyone likes it or not, they do.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:01 01/09/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.