VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Same, I thought Olivia Jordan was a fave from the start, going back to her be crowned OK USA 2015. I know some feel she is weak facially, but I don't I think she is beautiful all around and going back to what Shandi and Susie said in their wrap up video to Miss USA 2015, Olivia wanted to be Miss USA 2015, she went all out in her training and preparation. In skimming my head of Miss USA 2015 contestants at the end of the day there were only a handful who I thought would be strong Miss USA winners, sure I had many who I thought were Top 15/Top 10 worthy, but overall there were only 4-5 girls I thought were Miss USA. To me Olivia Jordan was one of the strongest Miss USA campaigns for Miss Universe, I had her 1st RU to Pia after Dominican Republic was eliminated.

Author:
No Joke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:42:42 01/11/18 Thu
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "I disagree. People were looking at Olivia Jordan years before she won Miss USA based on her sunkissed beach vibe and her great figure. She was a frontrunner at Miss USA, and I think she sealed the deal in evening gown. Loved or hated her dress, she stood out and was rewarded for it." on 11:55:54 01/11/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Totally agree. She was my pic to win even before arrivals - same with Shandi, Kandace, Olivia Culpo and yes, Susie.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:44 01/11/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Olivia Jordan NAILED her final answer in an echelon way above her fellow competitors, IIRC

Author:
IMHO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:34 01/17/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.