VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Yes she needs to get her husband's mother or sisters to teach her how to do those children's hair. Women if you are going to marry a black man and have children, girls especially, please take the extra time to learn how to do hair. It will not be like yours and if you don't take the time they'll end up looking wild and maybe even unkempt.

Author:
plenty of women have done it. there are even YouTube videos I'm sure.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:27:42 01/11/18 Thu
In reply to: possum 's message, "Haha baby in the oven. Anyway, she looks amazing and her kids have crazy hair. Cute picture" on 00:42:11 01/11/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: This a really ignorant comment! These kids have nice curly hair and the little boy has that trendy hair cut that a lot of guys from different backgrounds are wearing. You missed the mark on this one. Here a few examples of bi racial people that don't need a African american hair stylist to save them. Meghan Markle, Halle Berry, Jordan Sparks, Mariah Carey, Olivia Munn, Alicia Keys, Vanessa Williams and the other million kids,adults that we don't know. As a biracial woman with a full african american mother this is one thing I love about one half of my heritage. You may have some children born with very course hair but on the other hand like my mother you can be born with different shades of skin tones, eye color,curly hair, wavy hair and don't have to have one stitch of biracial mixture for it to happen. My mother has hair that any woman would dream of down her back, very fair skin with a blue/grey eye color and she was born to two afro parents one fair skin and the other dark skin.

Author:
EDUCATE YOURSELF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:12:34 01/11/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I am very educated on matters such as these. I happen to be a black woman with fine curly hair down my back. My comment still stands. These children's hair are wild. While her husband is also Dominican he is obviously of African descent. Women like Amelia need to educate themselves on how to mange hair of their children now of African descent. Half of the biracial people you name either had black moms (like Meghan so she was saved) or mothers who recognized the importance of it (Halle Berry's mom). I don't know the point of listing a bunch of biracial adults but that doesn't change the hundreds of raggedy ann and andy-looking children I see where the not-black mom is oblivious.

Author:
The other children will make fun of them
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:10 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well then post your damn face picture and let us be the judge as to see how YOUR MAMMA taught you to mess with your hair. Otherwise SIT DOWN you are rude

Author:
Reply with your pic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:02 01/15/18 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: ok I don't agree with you but I don't think you meant any harm with your post. But that casual adherence to western look should stop imo. I like the kids' crazy hair. Finding it ironic that dad is so clean shaven and super plucked while Amelia and the kids are all about hair.

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:41 01/11/18 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.