VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: I for one definitely saw something there, so I know this post existed, at least at one point.

Author:
stamford mess is right
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:11:07 01/11/18 Thu
In reply to: stamford mess 's message, "meanwhile in Connecticut .... more shenanigans" on 22:21:17 01/10/18 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Do the judge and the new Miss Connecticut actually know each other and worked together? I think that would be a conflict. If not, I dont see this going anywhere. But I do find it strange that they got a someone who works for a national coaching company to judge their pageant. Of course, they may have had her sign a disclosure that it would not have any outcome on her judging. That is all some directors want in writing. I'd hate to have her dethroned if she doesnt even know the judge though.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:28 01/11/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Whether she knows the contestant or not is irrelevant if she works for the same company that trained her. The point is that she has a vested interest in this girl being crowned the winner, even if she's never met her before

Author:
PF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:23 01/16/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.