VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Amber Walker was the most beautiful of that top 5. Figured she was was blackballed, to be placed so low after her 1st ru placement of last year. The winner looks like... well I will be nice. I just don't get the winner.

Author:
IHP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:54:17 01/11/18 Thu
In reply to: stamford mess 's message, "meanwhile in Connecticut .... more shenanigans" on 22:21:17 01/10/18 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I wouldn't be mad if Samantha Sojka ascended to the title of CT USA 2018. I really think she has grown nicely into a Miss in my opinion and seems like a really sweet and kind young lady and she is well educated. I'd really like to see her at Miss USA soon.

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:13 01/11/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Samantha has a great body and a lot of things going for her. She's not the prettiest girl in the Universe--but she is so well put together and looks so great on stage that u don't notice.

Author:
not criticizing her at all (I love her)--just my opinion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:20 01/11/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Interesting Pageant trivia---Miss CT of 1966 (MAO) was essentially dethroned after the 1st RU (who had won 2 prelims) found out that the winner had STAYED at one of the judge's house before the pageant. it was such a bruhaha that Miss America decided to have a "run off" special pageant in Manhattan (with just these 2 contestants participating). The NEW panel selected the 1st RU and SHE went to Atlantic City. It was amazing.

Author:
PS: To make matters worse the first "winner" was actually from Massachusetts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:39 01/11/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: haha that's fabulous. Especially the Massachusetts part. That was double zing.

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:02 01/11/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: I also prefer Samantha over the current winner. She is tall, great in interview and has a good body. Facewise, she is not the prettiest, but she is prettier than Olga imo.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:50 01/11/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why is this shocking? Jules and her team have been doing this for years in CT when her makeup coach was a judge two years ago, and in various other states. Coaches girls then her judges are her coaches, dont forget Deshauna coaches for her too and was also a judge!

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:05:32 01/11/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think she is beautiful!!! Even more beautiful in person, and her beauty radiates once you speak with her and see what a genuine sweet person she is!

Author:
Former title holder's mom who had seen her for years but had opportunity to meet and see her up close!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:33 01/12/18 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.