VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Oh good lord. Nothing about this is controversial. For all you know, the judge didn't score Jamie. Carla's pageants are notorious for being fair -- to call that into question because she used a company that employs a judge (when the judges list isn't even made public to contestants until after interview) is absurd. This isn't the exact scenario as Idaho OT as the judge wasn't Jamie's coach. Stop trying to stir up drama - maybe the other contestants should have prepared better and won outright.

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:52:01 01/12/18 Fri
In reply to: stamford mess 's message, "meanwhile in Connecticut .... more shenanigans" on 22:21:17 01/10/18 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Not sure I understand-- so the judge never coached Jamie? I'm confused by you saying that the judge might not have scored Jamie. Do all of the judges not score each girl? (Not trying to be obtuse but I've never been in the room so I honestly don't know some of the intricacies!)

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:03 01/13/18 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Of course all the judges judge every girl. That poster's just an apologist trying to sweep it all under the rug. Pay no attention

Author:
PF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:00 01/16/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.