VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Though they have some beautiful teens.. N Y has been crowning the not Beautiful teens this past 2 years. Isabella for example facially she was not Beautiful and she slouches when she walks and looked too old.

Author:
JS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:54:02 01/12/18 Fri
In reply to: Groove 's message, "NEW YORK contestants are up!" on 10:41:43 01/11/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I feel like rookie, Rowena Karmy, is going to take the crown this year. She is stunning on her Instagram and I feel she is the direction MUO is going plus the model look.

Author:
QueenE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:53:41 01/13/18 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Just looked her up and she's stunning. Wasn't a standout with her headshot, but I completely agree about her look. Hopefully someone from the board will be at prelims today and can see how she is in person. (And this is another example of why such large states are terrible to predict, because with her headshot alone I would have never picked her out of the group!)

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:49 01/13/18 Sat

[> [> Subject: I think Rowena is facial beautiful but you can see how inexperienced she is, she needed to practice stage work more with delivering a pose without hesitation and walking tall with better posture. Next year is hers for sure!

Author:
Snowbird
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:22 01/13/18 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: NY

Author:
Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:40 01/13/18 Sat

She is Kardashian/Jenner 2.0. Very unsure on stage!! So many girls of dark haired dark eyes, pretty but very rough looking! A lot of jiggle and bounce! A couple returnees were over the top!!

[> [> [> Subject: Thanks for the review! Hopefully this year will give her the pageant bug and she’ll be back after some walking coaching next year. Her modeling work impressed me, though a written interview I found didn’t. I watched NY’s Instagram videos of the swimsuit portion and WOW, that stage was packed. What a way to compete.

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:10 01/13/18 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.