VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Am I right to say that Margaret has sweeped and mopped the floor with the current MU ? Or it is not politically correct? I missed those days when a Miss Universe needed to stand out and be a real Beauty.. this photo shows what a disgrace the Miss Universe has become to be

Author:
Apologies in advance for saying what you are think but would not dare to say
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:21:23 01/13/18 Sat
In reply to: Golden Globes 's message, "Miss Universe 2017 with Miss Universe 1978" on 20:34:01 01/12/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Yup! Current Miss universe is very overrated

Author:
Miss PA Girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:12:04 01/13/18 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: "Disgrace"? You make it sound like she is wearing cut-offs and flip-flops or has a few missing teeth. I think Demi-Leigh looks great here. I can understand if she is not your cup of tea or wasn't your choice as the winner, but come on...

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:10 01/13/18 Sat

"Disgrace"? You make it sound like she is wearing cut-offs and flip-flops or has a few missing teeth. I think Demi-Leigh looks great here. I can understand if she is not your cup of tea or wasn't your choice as the winner, but come on...

[> [> [> Subject: You made laugh with your comment but I at the same time gave me more reasons to be worried .. it would not surprise me if one of these days we get a MU with a few miss8ng teeth

Author:
As long as they had a story they go straight to the top 5.. do not get surprise if soon a woman who loses her theeth for a good reason gets the xrown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:54:45 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: I think it's perfectly acceptable to say and I like the current winner. However I always had issues with her candidacy because I did and still do think she's far too short to be a Miss Universe. And my reason for feeling this way are pictures like this. I still hold to the image that MU should be a statuesque model type but we've gotten away from that for years now. My issue with DL is that every time I see her in a giwn it always looks like it needs to be hemmed and wearing 6 inch platforms doesn't change that.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:53:03 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Demi-Leigh is about an inch taller than Pia. A little taller than Culpo too. I agree with you that people expect MU to be a tall glamazon but I've noticed that as long as the proportions are good (Pia, Olivia and Demi have great posture with long necks), height does not really matter. And yes, I think she won that contest hands down, nobody came close.

Author:
L.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:36 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: She is not taller than Pia or Olivia. I've seen her in pictures with both of them where she is wearing those ugly 6 inch heels and she's still shorter than them.

Author:
Stop lying about this woman's height. The proof is in the pictures with others.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:31:38 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well said.. some posters wants to change the facts and think they can do it only because they repeat it over and over.., she is not tall and get smashed when stand next to real beauties because she is not beautiful either no matter how many times people wants to repeat that. Nothing against her and I think she is attractive and all that but she is not at the same level of most of the MU in the past including Olivia or Pia

Author:
Shia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:09:10 01/15/18 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.