VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I’ve unfollowed Olivia Jordan, because she was jus not pretty enough compared to other pageant girls on my feel.

Author:
She really stood out too much .
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:13:08 01/13/18 Sat
In reply to: Instagram 's message, "Pageant girls you unfollowed" on 11:02:00 12/13/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: That’s a lame reason to unfollow someone.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:03:23 01/17/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: uh, it's a beauty pageant. Where fans judge people on beauty. It's literally what we do here. LOL. Nice of you to join us!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:53 01/17/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: Then why follow anyone because they’re not “pretty enough”? Makes no sense at all. Why follow someone on IG if you don’t think they’re “pretty” in the first place (which is, first of all, shallow & secondly, is a dumb reason in the first place).

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:39 01/17/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I followed her, because I thought that if she won Miss USA, there must be something in her.

Author:
Nope. Turns out her win was just a big mistake of the system. So I unfollowed.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:57 01/18/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Shallow and dumb? Uhhh, are you sure you've never been to a pageant before? Do we need to take your temperature, hun? Judging on beauty is what we do here. You're one of the "judgiest" here, so get off your high horse, lady. No wonder you never won...but wow can you dish it out and not take it. Why follow in the first place? ....uhhh maybe cuz she won miss USA?! Are you dumb or something? This is all pretty standard obvious stuff here.

Author:
Miss Not Rocket Science 2018
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:07 01/18/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Miss Not Rocket Science 2018, first of all, congratulations on your title. I didn't realize there was such a pageant! You must be so proud. Secondly, I'm not a former, but thanks for assuming I was! Lastly, you're obviously new to this board, because you'd otherwise realize I'm one of the least "judgy", but I'm probably the most sarcastic, hence this post. Anyway, enjoy the trophy on your mantle and enjoy your reign as Miss Not Rocket Science 2018! :)

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:26 01/18/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Oh my stars! A response filled with only Ad hominem attacks because you have nothing substantive to say except hurl insults. Zero attempt to add a helpful continuation to the current discussion on the board. Why, a wild judgy Groove appears again! *Color me shocked* Of course you're not a former....hence why I say it's no wonder you never won... You sure can dish, but can't take it when it's thrown right back. I am feverishly waiting your next ad hom attack instead of adding helpful points in the discussion. Oh wait...I'm not. At all. Good bye, troll.

Author:
Does your Husand know you sit online all day to be a troll to those who think differently than you?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:26 01/18/18 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.