VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: "Disgrace"? You make it sound like she is wearing cut-offs and flip-flops or has a few missing teeth. I think Demi-Leigh looks great here. I can understand if she is not your cup of tea or wasn't your choice as the winner, but come on...

Author:
Old timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:35:10 01/13/18 Sat
In reply to: Apologies in advance for saying what you are think but would not dare to say 's message, "Am I right to say that Margaret has sweeped and mopped the floor with the current MU ? Or it is not politically correct? I missed those days when a Miss Universe needed to stand out and be a real Beauty.. this photo shows what a disgrace the Miss Universe has become to be" on 00:21:23 01/13/18 Sat

"Disgrace"? You make it sound like she is wearing cut-offs and flip-flops or has a few missing teeth. I think Demi-Leigh looks great here. I can understand if she is not your cup of tea or wasn't your choice as the winner, but come on...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: You made laugh with your comment but I at the same time gave me more reasons to be worried .. it would not surprise me if one of these days we get a MU with a few miss8ng teeth

Author:
As long as they had a story they go straight to the top 5.. do not get surprise if soon a woman who loses her theeth for a good reason gets the xrown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:54:45 01/14/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.