VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Because the current MU was eclipsed by Miss Universe 1978; that's why.

Author:
This picture looks like mom and her middle school daughter, and not because the age difference.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:13:56 01/13/18 Sat
In reply to: Golden Globes 's message, "Miss Universe 2017 with Miss Universe 1978" on 20:34:01 01/12/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Iris and Demi are the two worst Miss Universe winners in awhile. Miss Universe should be about beauty, obviously the MUO just wants stories. So disappointed in what the MUO has become. It is a joke now, just pull the plug and let it go.

Author:
Ugh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:50 01/14/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Really? I never heard any story about Iris, can you tell me what her story is?

Author:
People like you are welcome to "pull the plug" and unfollow MU anytime, please do!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:23 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: she talked about it at the pageant. It is probably online

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:27 01/14/18 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: The point is that Iris never talked about any tragic story in her presentation video. She only showed us how beautiful Paris is and talked about her dentistry studies, but I understand many other contestants did speak about personal tragedies. Regarding Demi-Leigh, even if shorty, I believe she's beautiful, lovely and very intelligent, regardless of her story.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:35 01/15/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: I agree about the current MU and her fake story; she's boringggggg. Disagree about Iris.

Author:
MU is no longer a beauty pageant, many real beauties were left clapping like the 2004 and before era.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:20:10 01/15/18 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.