VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Natalie, imo, just isn't facially that attractive, very strange nose. Cheryl is tall and skinny, just okay , really only stood out because of her height. The other girl, I don't remember at all, sorry! And I agree about Bailee's picture. I think it's a pretty pic, but it does not do her justice! I loved her performance, very classy and elegant and thought that she's my winner. Then when I saw her up close at the meet and greet I was stunned at how beautiful she really is! She'd be a force at Miss USA! Put it this way....if NY doesn't put the crown on her head, she should get to Nevada ASAP! I could only imagine what Shanna and Bailee could do together!! LOL!!

Author:
Julia
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:03:58 01/14/18 Sun
In reply to: Alessa 's message, "Thanks for your toes this was really insightful! I'm so glad to hear Bailee's hair didn't look red, if that's the case then I think she'll be hard to beat. I thought in her headshots it looked red and it didn't do her justice and made her look older than she is but I'm glad to hear she looked great and think she could do well at USA! What did you think of girls like Cheryl Campos, Sibongile Chisi & Natalia Mayo?" on 01:31:00 01/14/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Ah okay, I think the crown is Bailee's to lose then because under D&D New York has not crowned a rookie once and she has the electric type of beauty New York loves and she'd be a sure frontrunner at USA. I also think Fiona Liang will be in the Top 5 this year, I saw a clip of her performance and she looked great, I wouldn't be surprised if she pulls an upset and wins either, she's very good friends with Hannah Lopa and could do well under IMG. Rowena Karmy's gown looked disappointing from the photo I saw but she looked beautiful.

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:39 01/14/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.