VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Basically, I agree. I tend to think pinoy girls are over-hyped, but that wouldn't be the case here. Catriona is the full package. Thought that she should have won Miss World except that it was too soon and she looked too much like Philippines' prior Miss World, Megan Young, another mixed race anglo-filipina.

Author:
TST . . .
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:39:11 01/19/18 Fri
In reply to: You have to a downright hater or feel SO threatened to argue that some other girl deserves to win in PH over her. Like Colombians already trying to find all her flaws and pushing for mediocre girls that are "better." Please. 's message, "I'm sorry, but photoshop or not, this woman is LIFE. I am totally behind her. I am not a big fan of Misses Philippines and think they're usually overhyped, but Catriona got me there. I hope she wins the right to go to Miss Universe, and I would be thrilled to see her win MU. This girl is an amazing public speaker and a beauty." on 19:19:45 01/19/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.