VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Continued ----Wyoming - Another young woman I just like and would like to see make some waves. My 4 faves for the crown at this point are - Texas, Alabama, Hawaii & Minnesota with California, DC and Idaho not to far behind at this point

Author:
No Joke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:39:22 01/31/18 Wed
In reply to: No Joke 's message, "Alabama - She's been giving me a Michelle Arnette (AL USA 2003/Susie's 1st RU) vibe since I saw her crowing moment and she look very sweet. Arkansas - Just by looks she has impressed me. California - I think she's one of the complete packages in the 2018 class, I think her look just needs some tweaks. District of Columbia - I can honestly see a 3-peat challenge, she really pretty. Hawaii - A sentimental fave, who has been very active since her crowning. Idaho - Looks wise, she's really pretty. Louisiana - Just needs to tweak the look, but looks strong. Maine - Dark horse for me, really want to see more. Minnesota - I could see her repeating Meredith's success, very cute. Nebraska - stunning blond that I need to see and hear more about. South Carolina - I like this young lady and she's matured nicely since her teen days. Tennessee - I think she had the potential to be great. Texas - I like this young lady, I think she could win nationals honestly." on 16:37:28 01/31/18 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: If Wyoming ever had a remote chance at winning it all or even placing, this is their girl and Year to do so...

Author:
IMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:38 01/31/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: My concern with Wyoming is interview, but I know she's been working with some really good trainers for this. Callie really upped her game for her final year of eligibility. I'm really hoping for a strong showing from her at nationals and possibly a first cut placement and hopefully more.

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:59 02/01/18 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Texas has had so much work done and she is not facially attractive. I never got her and never will. She was better without the new lips teeth and nose.

Author:
She may not clap but Winner.- NO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:37 02/12/18 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.