VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: I totally get your comparison of Hannah to Michelle, though I believe Hannah has some unflattering angles she needs to watch out for. Funny thing is that Michelle wasn't nowhere near being the favorite that year, but was totally on fire that night. She did not have a great gown and could have been more toned, yet I agreed with her placement. I also love Hawaii, but again she needs to watch these angles.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:10:24 02/01/18 Thu
In reply to: No Joke 's message, "Alabama - She's been giving me a Michelle Arnette (AL USA 2003/Susie's 1st RU) vibe since I saw her crowing moment and she look very sweet. Arkansas - Just by looks she has impressed me. California - I think she's one of the complete packages in the 2018 class, I think her look just needs some tweaks. District of Columbia - I can honestly see a 3-peat challenge, she really pretty. Hawaii - A sentimental fave, who has been very active since her crowning. Idaho - Looks wise, she's really pretty. Louisiana - Just needs to tweak the look, but looks strong. Maine - Dark horse for me, really want to see more. Minnesota - I could see her repeating Meredith's success, very cute. Nebraska - stunning blond that I need to see and hear more about. South Carolina - I like this young lady and she's matured nicely since her teen days. Tennessee - I think she had the potential to be great. Texas - I like this young lady, I think she could win nationals honestly." on 16:37:28 01/31/18 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: The only Michelle worthy of a Miss Universe crown is Michelle Gumabao, the frontrunner in the Philippines.

Author:
Miss Universe 1000 B.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:31:59 02/01/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.