VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Several if not all community colleges are partnered with four year institutions. When the student graduates from the affordable community college they move on to that university that is partnered with that community college. I know a young lady that obtained her AA from a CC continued on to a prestigious university obtained her BS, and now has 3 Masters, has just applied to Harvard to work on another Masters and thereafter her Doctorate degree. Whatever 2018 Miss New York USA circumstances at least she is moving forward and accomplishing her dreams. For your information a former Miss New York USA that made top ten was petite, one became Miss USA.! Get off your high horse

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:52:25 02/01/18 Thu
In reply to: WilliamNYC 's message, "How a woman from the Dominican Republic became Miss New York - NY Post" on 00:08:59 01/21/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Has she done any of these things?

Author:
26 yo at a CC just is not impressive
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:53 02/02/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Who puts age requirement to attend or complete college. Miss New York USA 2018 is running her race at her pace not yours. Reading about her journey excites me! Miss New York USA 2018 YOU GO GIRL!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:39 02/11/18 Sun

Who puts age requirement to attend or complete college. Miss New York USA 2018 is running her race at her pace not yours. Reading about her journey excites me! Miss New York USA 2018 YOU GO GIRL!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.