VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Philippines being robbed

Author:
My opinion
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:11:26 02/06/18 Tue

In my humble opinion, Philippines should have won more than just with Pia. Iím not Filipino, Iím from London, but I do feel they are being under scored because they donít want them to win too many crowns.

Philippines knows what to send and guess what? Their queens are a total package queen. Thatís my opinion. Iím not Filipino this is my objective take as an outsider looking in.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: This is what I have been thinking for a long time. Judges had to give a low score to Miss Philippines, despite having the best performance among the candidates, to prevent her from winning. This theory applies not only to Miss Universe but to other international pageants as well.

Author:
Miss Universe 1000 B.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:41:24 02/06/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: ZZZZ, are you bored at missosology?

Author:
Xamurai
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:18:16 02/06/18 Tue

[> Subject: I think we talk about them more than enough. I think most wouldn't get called if they weren't Phillipines and that they usually take another more deserving Asian country's spot. I think Pia at Universe and Megan at World are the only two recent winners to catch my eye and impress me as standout winners. Them I get. The others no. I usually prefer Thailand and maybe it's Vietnam or Korea.

Author:
nope
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:06 02/06/18 Tue

[> Subject: I agree. I do think Venus Raj (2010) and/or Janine Tugonon (2012) should have won.

Author:
IMHO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:35 02/12/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: It still Beauty Pageant, Both Uglier than Ximena Navarrete and Olivia Culpo

Author:
Rating is going to down the hill to the worst.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:25:05 02/14/18 Wed

[> Subject: They are always overrated and over hype. Pia was lucky to survive the swim suit round she had butt implants and her proportion were off. Pinoy Queens are only successful due to the fans

Author:
sincere
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:46 02/12/18 Mon

[> Subject: Philippines robbed? LMAO! If anything they have been making the cut more than they should. The delegates at Miss Universe 2012 and 2013 were just downright scary. The MUO is actually placing them in the semi-finals to shut the country up. Most are undeserving.

Author:
Rec
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:28 02/14/18 Wed

[> [> Subject: Here we go again. The Adriana Gutierrez fan club showing it's ugly pimple.

Author:
Zit
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:26 02/14/18 Wed

[> Subject: I think the filipina girls have gotten scored exactly how they deserved to be scored. They've had some excellent candidates over the last decade, but that doesn't mean they should have won more.

Author:
Aside from MU there have been some real pinoy dogs that have been gifted titles, so count your blessings and be grateful instead of bitching that they deserve more crowns. They don't.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:33:02 02/15/18 Thu

[> Subject: miriam is the only one who deserved to be miss universe

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:09:59 02/16/18 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.