VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: You obviously live in a "bubble." Mr. USB is alive and well on Facebook. And like it or not, Facebook is an extension of this voy message board. If you dont like Mr. USB, you dont have to participate, and you can kindly scroll past all of the posts that obviously ruin your day. And just for the record, Miss USA is not in April.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:08:27 02/08/18 Thu
In reply to: SMH 's message, "If you look closely, the only people who are upset are Tiki and Iceman. That is because they are former Mr. USwannaBs. They need to realize no one else cares. They have their crown and can prance in front of the mirror all they want. The rest of us do not want to be bothered. Now, lets get back to talking about Miss USA possibly being in April." on 07:37:25 02/08/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Yawn, Bennie Boy you act like I care. Read what I said. It is not that hard to comprehend. I am also from the South, so please do not continue our stereotype of lower education.

Author:
SMH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:42:19 02/09/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: What? haha... Are you drunk again?

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:36 02/09/18 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Miss USA / Teen USA in May in either Vegas or Shreveport - Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian - candidate for Mr. USB 2018

Author:
Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:40 03/07/18 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.