VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: I really enjoy the Mr. USB contest! It's nice getting to know the contestants and why they love pageants. I know last year the top three campaigned strongly on this board, and if there were nine contestants in total, then it pays to campaign on this board as well. I suppose the trolls will always be around because there is always negative and positive people in pageantry just like in life. I don't let the trolls bother me and I hope all the the Mr. USB contestants campaign on this board, because you will get a higher placement, as proven in last year's contest. I've only been on this board a few years and all the Mr. USB contests have been fun. So, I hope this year's contest will be just as fun!

Author:
USB fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:02:26 02/08/18 Thu
In reply to: USBModStacey 's message, "Mister USB 2018" on 22:35:42 01/31/18 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Facebook you have to own your posts and comments. Here you can still hide and be anonymous and be rdue and mean to people you don't even know. It's a fun contest, that's all it is. Just please be respectful of those who have been in it and want to continue to be in it.

Author:
USBModStacey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:14 02/09/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.