VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Who is the bitch?

Author:
Cataflozawtplice-1111111111111110
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:38:26 02/09/18 Fri

Oh my God! This is what needs to happen, now LISTEN while I explain. John Watson and Ross Walters need to hold down that disgusting bitch and if she kicks and screams then yell at her this 'SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, AND BE STILL" Then I command Christi Woolard to cover a newly hatched chick in rat blood and cram it up the bitch's vagina. Then I command Christi to slap the bitch and tell her to give birth to it. She must give birth to it, pop it back out. Britt Harrison that is when you take the damn photo of the birth and send it to Shandi Finnessey, IMMEDIATELY. Because that is when you (Britt) get to name the goddamn thing. Would that make you happy? Good! But the most important thing of all, who is the bitch?

The bitch must not be American, or Mexican, and she has to have competed in Miss Universe or Miss World in the past 716 years. Oops, my fucking bad......HAHAHAHA, I mean 16 years. Now fucking vote.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.