VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Now, that's a comment I can respect. I get what you're saying, HawtPlusSeksi.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:58:54 02/11/18 Sun
In reply to: HawtPlusSeksi 's message, "Most of national directors are people with one or the other personality trait that most people would dislike. When I think of Lupita Jones, Ines Ligron, Madame de Fontenay, Julia Morley, I think of self-absorbed people that do not always treat others well... Osmel falls in that category too, though there is a certain straightforwardness about him that I like... as nasty as he can be, at least he is quite real, as opposed to let's say, Julia Morley... who comes off fake and phony." on 08:11:41 02/11/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: You described him PERFECTLY lol. He can come off real nasty and rude, but he's really 100%. He's known for asking girls who try out for Miss V if they had mirrors at home or family that loved them enough to tell them the truth; but, the girls that he trained say he was like a father, blunt, but caring and supportive.

Author:
Osmel also voiced his support for the current U.S. president with 0 f*cks, but he didn't mean it as a political statement, but rather coming from his personal experience interacting with him in the past. But Osmel worked hard and diligently and no one can deny that.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:07 02/11/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: real* 100%

Author:
He's just retiring though. People should stop making rumors.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:39 02/11/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.