VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: I totally get that. But I'm not sure it's working anyway. Ratings continue to decline and pageants continue to become more and more of a niche. To me, the best way to save pageants may be to go in the other direction and stay "pure." That would at least appeal to the existing fan base.

Author:
Old timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:13:48 02/12/18 Mon
In reply to: IMG is trying to save this pageant from the fans for the fans 's message, "If the pageant listened to us, the telecast would mirror 1978's and everyone here would be thrilled, but the network would have no takers next year. To be successful, the show has to attract an 18-24 year old audience. A reality show with 1978 production values will be a laughing stock." on 10:23:35 02/12/18 Mon

I totally get that. But I'm not sure it's working anyway. Ratings continue to decline and pageants continue to become more and more of a niche. To me, the best way to save pageants may be to go in the other direction and stay "pure." That would at least appeal to the existing fan base.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.