VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Iceman, if that silly little opened doors for you then your life is even more pitiful than I thought.

Author:
For God's sake, man up!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:18:02 02/23/18 Fri
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "I'm not sorry that you are so offended by this contest. And I will say Mr. USB opened several doors for me in the pageant world. As a result I've judged several USA state pageants, and I've met so many incredible people in the pageant world that I would have not met had I not chosen to run for the title. I dont think any of us think its a "real" title like you imply. But it was definitely life changing. Not to mention I got a free trip to Las Vegas, recognized at a huge party for winning Mr. USB at the Welcome Party 2013, and now I'm part of a group of guys who I look up to immensely in the pageant world. We've all read your comments on why you dont like Mr. USB, but truthfully, all you have to do is scroll by. The next Mr. USB will be fantastic, considering the contestants. So despite your rhetoric, Mr. USB is alive and well, and here to stay. :)" on 14:36:11 02/23/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: ...says the anonymous troll behind the computer screen. Thanks, but I'm good. :)

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:11 02/24/18 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: If laughing stock = good, then you're good

Author:
bahaha......next!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:16 02/25/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.