Protect Habitat with a Click!
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: OMG YES YES YES!!! All of this! Right on. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Broccoli (nsi)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:42:45 02/28/18 Wed
In reply to: PageantLover 's message, "Here’s my issue with Mr. USB: it started off as a campy fun niche to help time pass during off pageant season. The guys were IN on the joke and silliness of it all. Until they weren’t. And now you hear former winners (in a creepy way) discuss their titles like it’s REAL titles that the ladies win. From advocacy to saying they represent the community and even once heard one of them talking about “making an appearance” Lord, the moment they started to take this too seriously was where I needed to tap out because to be part of delusion is frightening. Get a grip, gentlemen. This isn’t a real title and heck, as evident by the comments, many on USB don’t even find the contest compelling. Stop pretending like you won a noble peace prize. It’s a contest to see who has more family and friends to send an email with your name. That’s all. The whole “I got emotional during my crowning” for what? Telling all your relatives to send an email for a silly basement contest?" on 13:45:45 02/23/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.