VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Hi guys. Craig ( inoshishi) here. The campaigning was a bit low key this year but we have had a lot of great posts particularly from Thom and Michael. Both are heavily involved in pageantry Tom in Utah and I think Arizona. Michael in West Virginia. They both seem like wonderful people who would make great Mr USBs. Yaseen posted here for years as SADude and has been a regular contributer and gives us great updates about what is happening in South Africa. We'd love to have you over at the FBook group and I have encouraged our regulars to start posting here again too. I believe that this year we will see a lot more activity here.

Author:
Inoshishi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:55:55 03/02/18 Fri
In reply to: Qban 's message, "VOTING FOR MR.USB 2018 IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !" on 12:14:10 03/01/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Lots of campaigning on the facebook board. I would suspect that is because of two reasons. 1) Its very easy to post pics/videos on facebook. Its not easy on this site. 2) Seriously, who wants to campaign on this message board. All that would do is open them up to relentless ridicule and torment from anonymous computer warriors. No thanks. If you have any interest in voting, and really want to get to know the guys, its not hard to go to the facebook group to help make up your mind. Good luck to all Mr. USB XI candidates.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:28 03/02/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Well I plan on voting for the Craig aka Inoshini guy because hes the only one who has come here. The last and only time I voted was for you so before you cast a sweeping generalization, we anonymous are not all jerks.

Author:
now remind me how I vote
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:28 03/02/18 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: I never generalized all anonymous posters. I do, however, go after the anonymous trolls who attack and relentlessly bash contestants from behind their computer screen. If you are not one of these said trolls, my comments are not directed at you. I'm sorry if you categorized yourself in that group! There is nothing wrong with being anonymous and friendly. But truthfully, its much more fun to post with a registered handle.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:49 03/06/18 Tue

[> [> Subject: I feel that the guys who come to this board to campaign for Mr. USB are respected and treated well. A few people may post some rude comments but overall we just want to get to know the guys and their stories. I think it takes a lot of courage to come here and campaign and it is very much appreciated. last year I appreciated the fact that GAJ shared his issues with his mental health struggles. I identified with him, I voted for him and he won. I've been voting for Mr. USB for only a few years and I don't remember anyone being tormented or ridiculed relentlessly. If a guy can handle a few rude comments with grace and poise, then he would make a great Mr. USB. Just let us know who you are and what you're all about.

Author:
Good Luck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:32 03/02/18 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.