VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: I have posted on this board since days of Chelsea Cooley but I don't have a handle nor do I have a Facebook account. Are you saying this means I can't vote?

why not rely on IP addresses?
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:37:38 03/04/18 Sun
In reply to: Qban 's message, "VOTING FOR MR.USB 2018 IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !" on 12:14:10 03/01/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[> Subject: Mr. USB

Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:36 03/05/18 Mon

Hi there. New to this Voy board. I've been an observer over the years, but haven't posted much as I wasn't sure about the protocol. So, if I make any rookie mistakes on this Board, please forgive me.

Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian here. I am one of the candidates for Mr. USB this year, and wanted to introduce myself so that I could meet some of you.

Been around the pageant business for nearly 30 years. 48 years old, married, have a teenage son, a bunch of weiner dogs and a really cool Mom. I live and work in Scottsdale, AZ. Have been a contestant coach, stylist and brand builder (hobbyist) since nearly the beginning. I'm a former state director from the Miss World America system. I've judged dozens of local, state and a few national pageants in the America, USA/Teen USA, United States and other systems. I've been a state sponsor and telecast underwriter, and a national sponsor for the Miss USA & Teen USA systems.

I've prepped and sent more than a few young women to nationals - a handful of whom have come back as semifinalists or finalists.

I've been a lifelong advocate of the power of pageantry as a platform for launching women's careers in entertainment, the media, politics and corporate leadership. I've experienced the good, the bad, the ugly and a few things in between. And I still love what we all love about this business - seeing young women have an opportunity to fundamentally change the course of their lives, and to learn and grow.

Most recently as the CEO of Yandy.com - I was the guy who brought one-piece and monokini swimsuits back to the swimsuit competition after more than a decade. I hope you liked them. :)

Looking forward to interacting more here. And, if you participate in the Mr. USB effort, would appreciate your vote!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Thanks Thom. Good luck.

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:43 03/06/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.