VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Mr. USB

Author:
Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:24:36 03/05/18 Mon
In reply to: Qban 's message, "VOTING FOR MR.USB 2018 IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !" on 12:14:10 03/01/18 Thu

Hi there. New to this Voy board. I've been an observer over the years, but haven't posted much as I wasn't sure about the protocol. So, if I make any rookie mistakes on this Board, please forgive me.

Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian here. I am one of the candidates for Mr. USB this year, and wanted to introduce myself so that I could meet some of you.

Been around the pageant business for nearly 30 years. 48 years old, married, have a teenage son, a bunch of weiner dogs and a really cool Mom. I live and work in Scottsdale, AZ. Have been a contestant coach, stylist and brand builder (hobbyist) since nearly the beginning. I'm a former state director from the Miss World America system. I've judged dozens of local, state and a few national pageants in the America, USA/Teen USA, United States and other systems. I've been a state sponsor and telecast underwriter, and a national sponsor for the Miss USA & Teen USA systems.

I've prepped and sent more than a few young women to nationals - a handful of whom have come back as semifinalists or finalists.

I've been a lifelong advocate of the power of pageantry as a platform for launching women's careers in entertainment, the media, politics and corporate leadership. I've experienced the good, the bad, the ugly and a few things in between. And I still love what we all love about this business - seeing young women have an opportunity to fundamentally change the course of their lives, and to learn and grow.

Most recently as the CEO of Yandy.com - I was the guy who brought one-piece and monokini swimsuits back to the swimsuit competition after more than a decade. I hope you liked them. :)

Looking forward to interacting more here. And, if you participate in the Mr. USB effort, would appreciate your vote!

Thom

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Thanks Thom. Good luck.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:43 03/06/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.