VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Thom, Thank you so much for responding to my questions. Nice getting to know you. As for question number 4, all of the above, location, staging, swimsuit and gown segments, music, and coronation. If it were your fantasy production.

Author:
Thank You and Good Luck
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:49:28 03/06/18 Tue
In reply to: Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian 's message, "Thanks for your note. I'll try to be brief: 1) I watched them on TV with my family from probably 8 years old, but attended Miss Ohio USA (I grew up there) in 1986 when Halle Berry won, 2) Wow. This is hard because I love some of the old and some of the new. Pretty much 'any' Universe pageant in the mid-to-late 90s was a favorite. I especially liked '94, and I think 2000. Most recently, 2015. As for USA, I loved 1989 because my friend Gretchen Polhemus won it and was the 5th Ace from Texas. And again, I would say, 1995 when my other friend Chelsi Smith won. Last, 2012!; 3) Universe: Zuly and Chelsi Smith, hands down. USA: Gretchen Polhemus, Shanna Moakler, Alyssa Campanella and Olivia Jordan. Gosh this is hard!, and 4) Can you clarify the question a bit? Location? Staging? Something else? I want to give you a contextually good answer, so a little more from you will help me :)" on 16:26:20 03/06/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Fantasy Miss Universe production :)

Author:
Thom Brodeur-Kazanjian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:57 03/07/18 Wed

Apologies for the delay here - we had an 'incident' at my son's school yesterday (goofy guys in masks, goggles and flashing what turned out to be toy guns (but scared the tar out of the kids all the same), so... I wasn't here yesterday. Sorry. To your question of "Fantasy Production." Well, I'd love to have Universe hosted in a US city other than Vegas every other year, and an exotic location in the 'between' years. Not gonna lie. Love the digital screen backdrops they use now (more cost effective and easier to change.) Swimsuit? Keep it, obviously but still allow girls choice - one piece, monokinis, tankinis, bikinis. Don't try to 'standardize' - let women BE confidently beautiful in what makes them feel best. Evening gown. Love love love the color blocking. Adds a dimension to the set design where the contestants are part of the backdrop. Love the global regional blocking done most recently. Needs refined and improved, but liked it a great deal. I'm almost 'numb' to live performing artists now because they haven't been great the past few times. I'd rather MUO spend less money on live talent and more on GOOD LICENSED music to keep the pace and vibe upbeat and CURRENT (Pitbull and Fergie = not current, sorry, not sorry.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.