VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: I agree with gaj. I've never stopped posting on USB voy because I believe it's a potentially larger platform, and back in the day, it WAS. USB FB is VERY active. USB Voy seems to be filled with a lot of hostility now. I honestly don't blame Mr. USBs and others for not posting here anymore as it's mostly not pretty. Sad, but true.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:18:04 03/07/18 Wed
In reply to: gaj - Mister USB 2017 's message, "I will jump in here for a moment. Do not think that any of the Mister USB winners (including myself) are not on this board.... we are.... we may not choose to post because at times the response to any of us has been horrible.... and in my case, I don't personally care to bash anyone which is what has seemed to have happened these days. If this could become a respectful forum again then I think that many of us would return. Right now, FB group is thriving and there is an a amazing amount of dialogue, argument (respectful), and fun.... I have just put my farewell speech there. I am proud of USB and the community it has built but with everything there must be change and I hope that over the next year, this message board can find a really happy medium to be a respectful place to make comments, agree, disagree, debate and so forth..... but again to repeat what I first said... we are all here." on 15:29:59 03/03/18 Sat

Last edited by author: Wed March 07, 2018 15:19:50   Edited 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.