VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: What state are you from and how do you feel about this year's rep? I am from Arkansas though have lived in Japan for the last 17 years. I am really excited about Lauren Weaver. Of she's styled right, and I have loved her choices so far, she could actually win this. Nevada remains my solid favorite but Lauren has a shot! I think the last three years Arkansas has really stepped it up as I also loved Abby Flyod and Arynn Johnson. So how about you?

Author:
Inoshishi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:49:31 03/09/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Seeing her speaking in her Instagram videos, I can help but get a fakey vibe from her. Everything she says is very slow and scripted. I just want a real, genuine queen this year. Enough with the pageant pattys.

Author:
QueenE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:45 03/09/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Not happy with our Texas choice. Too manufactured. Was hoping for a natural beauty. She may make top 15 with interview. But that pretty much it. ..

Author:
Yellow rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:08 03/09/18 Fri

[> Subject: I'm really excited for our Hawaii rep this year. I've known Julianne for quite a few years now since she began running in the teen pageant. After a wonderful job as Miss Hawaii Teen USA she wanted to become Miss Hawaii USA and has competed several times for that title, moving up & down in the rankings. She has determination and yet is such a sweet person, a beautiful teacher (I mean, can you imagine HER being your school teacher??) and it's been a pleasure to see her mature into an amazing young women in the process. I wish Julianne Chu all success!

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:37 03/09/18 Fri

[> [> Subject: Love Hawaii

Author:
Texas Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:50 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: YES!!! GO CHU!!

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:58 03/11/18 Sun

[> Subject: I am from Ohio.... obviously from my name.... and our delegate is growing on me... was not impressed at first in her pictures, but after watching the dvd and seeing more of her... I am getting there...

Author:
Buckeye
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:53 03/10/18 Sat

[> Subject: I'm from NC and we'll be clapping....again...

Author:
just no spark and blends into the background...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:32 03/10/18 Sat

[> Subject: California here. I normally run hot and cold on my state's reps and this year is "cold." I am not quite feeling it with Kelley Johnson. She seems a bit too processed for me, especially the teeth. But she is a registered nurse and doctoral student, so that may go over well with IMG/MUO.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:54:14 03/10/18 Sat

California here. I normally run hot and cold on my state's reps and this year is "cold." I am not quite feeling it with Kelley Johnson. She seems a bit too processed for me, especially the teeth. But she is a registered nurse and doctoral student, so that may go over well with IMG/MUO.

[> Subject: I'm a Mississippi girl, and I was skeptical of our delegate at first, but I really think she will make top 10 now!

Author:
MS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:10:23 03/10/18 Sat

[> Subject: LOUISIANA. I really like Lauren. And I think she definitely brings a certain sense of maturity to this year's field of contestants that will be appreciated at Miss USA.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:59 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: You say the same sh*t every year.

Author:
LA could send a possum and you'd rave about her
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:26 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Honey child please. Louisiana looks great and I think she could be one of the few complete packages we see come nationals. And gurl, please for the love of goodness quick riding ICEMAN, it's like your obsessed with him, damn stalker gurl.

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:45 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: hmmm... You seem to be very hyper-sensitive over this issue. Truth is this is one of the first things I've said about Miss Louisiana USA all year. I like her, she is sweet. Am I crowning her Miss USA? No. But I stand by my comments that she brings a level of maturity with her to the field of contestants. There are not many people who know Lauren who would disagree with that. Now instead of the fake outrage, would you like to contribute to this thread by answering the OP's question? Or are you just here to bitch about everything?

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:02 03/12/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: You really do say the same thing every year.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:11 03/18/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Can you remind me of what I may have said even remotely similar about Bethany Trahan last year? Or Maaliyah the year before that? I dont recall saying anything like this. Please, enlighten me...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:58 03/20/18 Tue

[> Subject: Lauren Weaver is a solid top 5 choice -- with a strong chance to win it. Natural beauty; therefore, less is best. Make sure styling choices do not make her look unncessarily mature and keep hair and make-up more natural and relevant. Her instagram shows pics that are AMAZING...the consistency with the pics was the natural styling. Right now, I have her in my top 5 with NV, NJ, DC and SC.

Author:
Catherine Cates - NYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:38 03/11/18 Sun

[> Subject: I'm from California. I like Kelley. She's not my favorite, but I like her and I think she will make at least top 15.

Author:
MadeYaLook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:27 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: i am from Ca too. kelly is ok she seems more manufactured now than when she was at miss America

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:49 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: hmmmm, I'm not sure about manufactured. But I hear you. When I see her in video, she seems a little rehearsed. Almost too, polished. But I have to admit that she is a lot better now then when she was at Miss America.

Author:
MadeYaLook
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:24:13 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: CA reminds me far too much of Anna Kendrick, the most painfully average actress in terms of look right now (girl can sing though). Because of this, I just cant get on board!

Author:
Fwp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:06 03/16/18 Fri

[> [> Subject: To me she seems processed. I claim California and Maryland as home states and I'm not as excited as I normally am with both the reps this year.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:24 03/18/18 Sun

[> Subject: SC - Tori is one of the most naturally beautiful girls I have ever met. I first met her as a young teen and have watched her blossom. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Great state rep and will be a strong competitor at Miss USA.

Author:
pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:01 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: totally agree...I have her in my top 5!

Author:
Catherine Cates - NYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:21 03/13/18 Tue

[> Subject: Missouri and our two year streak will be ending. She reads more MRS. than Miss

Author:
IHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:25 03/15/18 Thu

[> Subject: Kentucky. Word of mouth around this board is that whoever runs it (Connie?) is in disarray. That said, this year's entrant seems as though she'll hold her own.

Author:
Fingers crossed. (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:02 03/16/18 Fri

[> Subject: Wisconsin. She is just awful. I cannot believe she win over Heide who is gorgeous.

Author:
SMH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:11 03/18/18 Sun

[> Subject: THERE IS ONE SOUTHERN WINNER THAT LOOKS LIKE A DEAD POP STAR

Author:
CAN YOU SOLVE THE RIDDLE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:55 03/18/18 Sun

IT IS IN THE EYES AND NOSE (JOB)

[> [> Subject: Give us a hint. Is the dead pop star Michael Jackson??

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:24 03/19/18 Mon

Give us a hint. Is the dead pop star Michael Jackson??

[> [> [> Subject: SMART

Author:
VERY CLEVER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:52 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: She wishes she looked like Selena. lol

Author:
IHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:08 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: THE LIKENESS IS...

Author:
UNCANNY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:45 03/21/18 Wed

EERIE

[> Subject: NC native. And my state will be clapping for another year.

Author:
A damn shame.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:30 03/19/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: I like North Carolina! When she won I wasnt totally sold. But in recent pics she has definitely come a long way!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:34 03/20/18 Tue

[> Subject: GA- not happy at all! She seemed SO arrogant and entitled. Not to mention she looks like a horse. Cobb county should have won.

Author:
And no I don't know any contestant that lost to her or have any dog in the fight. I just don't like her.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:40 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> Subject: Ga wasnt signed up to compete! She got a call from KimiG herself asking her to compete with a "ill make it worth your while"! Not gossip! Direct from the horses mouth (no pun iintended) .

Author:
SMH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:04 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I couldn't believe she won! One of the least attractive Miss Georgia USA's ever!!

Author:
IHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:51 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Amen Sista. I couldnt believe it either! KimiG wanted her for ethnic diversity I suppose and she got her! She reuses same judges over and over who prove to give her who she wants.

Author:
Crazy Corrupt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:29 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Some of you guys are just trying to be mean. Georgia is beautiful, has a GREAT figure, and one hell of a walk. She doesnt have to be your favorite pageant contestant, but it seems like there are some sore losers in Georgia...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:42 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I legitimately said I have no dog in the fight so no, I'm not a sore loser. She does have a fantastic walk and body but she's not beautiful inside or out.

Author:
OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:21 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well then like I said... "mean"

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:33:09 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I LIVE FOR GA. WALK BODY WELL SPOKEN. WHOLE PACKAGE

Author:
Gagirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:41 03/21/18 Wed

[> Subject: Massachusetts here. Don't know who my rep is.

Author:
I think she's Black this year
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:33 03/20/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.