VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Wish you'd visited earlier. I already voted and not knowing who you were or anything about you I ranked you last. I would have known Zero Defect though. I have no desire to be on Facebook and it shouldn't be demanded or required.

Author:
good luck
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:21:30 03/09/18 Fri
In reply to: Yaseen 's message, "Hi guys. Im one of the Mr USB candidates. You may remember me as Zero Defect, I also used the handle DudeInSA. I loved this board but am disappointed at the hatred spewed against so many people, which is why I havent visited here in ages. I will post more, but you guysssss need to be a little nice LOL. All of you can apply on the Facebook page to see us. The folks there are often opinionated, but in a very decent way. I miss this board too. We can ALL restore it to its former glory if everyone just has a little respect for others. Cheers and peace out :-)" on 10:16:04 03/09/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Thats ok. I agree with you. But it has become unbearable for a lot of the regulars as they are often mocked at, laughed at or ridiculed. So its kinda a catch 22. I entered for fun, so its no big deal. :-) I made the Top 5 without even trying LOL.

Author:
Zero Defect (not signed in, coz i forgot my password haha)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:33:24 03/09/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.