VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: I'm really excited for our Hawaii rep this year. I've known Julianne for quite a few years now since she began running in the teen pageant. After a wonderful job as Miss Hawaii Teen USA she wanted to become Miss Hawaii USA and has competed several times for that title, moving up & down in the rankings. She has determination and yet is such a sweet person, a beautiful teacher (I mean, can you imagine HER being your school teacher??) and it's been a pleasure to see her mature into an amazing young women in the process. I wish Julianne Chu all success!

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:13:37 03/09/18 Fri
In reply to: Inoshishi 's message, "What state are you from and how do you feel about this year's rep? I am from Arkansas though have lived in Japan for the last 17 years. I am really excited about Lauren Weaver. Of she's styled right, and I have loved her choices so far, she could actually win this. Nevada remains my solid favorite but Lauren has a shot! I think the last three years Arkansas has really stepped it up as I also loved Abby Flyod and Arynn Johnson. So how about you?" on 02:49:31 03/09/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Love Hawaii

Author:
Texas Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:50 03/11/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: YES!!! GO CHU!!

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:58 03/11/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.