VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss USA 1973 and Miss Universe 1973 were on the Sonny & Cher comedy hour. You can Google the photo's.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:51:26 03/09/18 Fri
In reply to: Old timer 's message, "This is going way back, but I remember Miss USA 1973 (Amanda Jones) and Miss Universe (Margarita Moran) were on the game show "Truth or Consequences." I forget exactly how it worked, but they were "deglamorized" and all covered up with sunglasses and big hats, and then surprised the contestants by revealing themselves to be beauty queens." on 13:51:15 03/09/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Cool. I'll check out the photos. Back then, Miss USA and Miss Universe were a bigger deal than they are today. I seem to remember them showing up (together or separately) on all sorts of TV shows. How I miss that!

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:10 03/09/18 Fri

Cool. I'll check out the photos. Back then, Miss USA and Miss Universe were a bigger deal than they are today. I seem to remember them showing up (together or separately) on all sorts of TV shows. How I miss that!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: They had a small skit, Miss Universe '73 was very excited being in Hollywood as it was her first time visiting. She runs into Sonny Bono, and tells her, I'm a very famous person in Hollywood, Do you know who I am? MU 1973 looks at him and said "Mickey Mouse".

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:25 03/09/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.