VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: LOUISIANA. I really like Lauren. And I think she definitely brings a certain sense of maturity to this year's field of contestants that will be appreciated at Miss USA.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:43:59 03/11/18 Sun
In reply to: Inoshishi 's message, "What state are you from and how do you feel about this year's rep? I am from Arkansas though have lived in Japan for the last 17 years. I am really excited about Lauren Weaver. Of she's styled right, and I have loved her choices so far, she could actually win this. Nevada remains my solid favorite but Lauren has a shot! I think the last three years Arkansas has really stepped it up as I also loved Abby Flyod and Arynn Johnson. So how about you?" on 02:49:31 03/09/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: You say the same sh*t every year.

Author:
LA could send a possum and you'd rave about her
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:26 03/11/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Honey child please. Louisiana looks great and I think she could be one of the few complete packages we see come nationals. And gurl, please for the love of goodness quick riding ICEMAN, it's like your obsessed with him, damn stalker gurl.

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:45 03/11/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: hmmm... You seem to be very hyper-sensitive over this issue. Truth is this is one of the first things I've said about Miss Louisiana USA all year. I like her, she is sweet. Am I crowning her Miss USA? No. But I stand by my comments that she brings a level of maturity with her to the field of contestants. There are not many people who know Lauren who would disagree with that. Now instead of the fake outrage, would you like to contribute to this thread by answering the OP's question? Or are you just here to bitch about everything?

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:02 03/12/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: You really do say the same thing every year.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:11 03/18/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Can you remind me of what I may have said even remotely similar about Bethany Trahan last year? Or Maaliyah the year before that? I dont recall saying anything like this. Please, enlighten me...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:58 03/20/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.