VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Honey child please. Louisiana looks great and I think she could be one of the few complete packages we see come nationals. And gurl, please for the love of goodness quick riding ICEMAN, it's like your obsessed with him, damn stalker gurl.

No Joke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:19:45 03/11/18 Sun
In reply to: LA could send a possum and you'd rave about her 's message, "You say the same sh*t every year." on 18:33:26 03/11/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[> [> [> Subject: hmmm... You seem to be very hyper-sensitive over this issue. Truth is this is one of the first things I've said about Miss Louisiana USA all year. I like her, she is sweet. Am I crowning her Miss USA? No. But I stand by my comments that she brings a level of maturity with her to the field of contestants. There are not many people who know Lauren who would disagree with that. Now instead of the fake outrage, would you like to contribute to this thread by answering the OP's question? Or are you just here to bitch about everything?

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:02 03/12/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.