VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: At Miss USA, Montana hasn't made the semis since the 1950s. Of course, they had a winner at Miss Teen USA back in 2006 (Katie Blair). It's interesting how the smaller states have generally done better at Teen than at Miss USA. Not sure why that is.

Author:
Old timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:35:34 03/13/18 Tue
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "I know South Dakota and Delaware made the cut in the last 5 years. Didnt Montana place recently as well, I just cannot remember the year." on 12:27:49 03/13/18 Tue

At Miss USA, Montana hasn't made the semis since the 1950s. Of course, they had a winner at Miss Teen USA back in 2006 (Katie Blair). It's interesting how the smaller states have generally done better at Teen than at Miss USA. Not sure why that is.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Historically, the smaller states (especially Oregon) has done well at Miss Teen USA. I wish it would translate at Miss USA. I think this years MT rep could make it. I think she is a crossover.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:50 03/13/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: What city is miss mt from? she could very well be the next miss usa. I'd love to know more about her. Is she Native American? It would be great for a Native American woman to win, especially being from Montana, and representing her home state.So exciting!

Author:
lois
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:57 03/14/18 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: I speak of the Top 5 and not the Top 10. Delaware and South Dakota made top 10 in 2015 and 2016 respectively

Author:
PACO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:14 03/14/18 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.