VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Let's wait for Brazil and Colombia. If we follow the trend, Brazil may be close to getting a crown. Colombia will be appointing a candidate. Names floating around seem like they are sending a strong candidate (definitely stronger than the mouth they sent last year).

Author:
Thailand also seem to be very keen in getting their third crown. They are riding on a three-peat placement, and I'm sure they would give all their might to secure a fourth one.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:08:05 03/19/18 Mon
In reply to: Jeffrey 's message, "Miss Universe Philippines 2018 is CATRIONA GRAY!" on 13:40:11 03/18/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Love Catriona. But if Colombia decides to appoint this girl Camila, the competition will be brutal. her insta: @camiavellam

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:25 03/19/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Funny how we have to wait for Brazil and Colombia, we what about USA?

Author:
John James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:01 03/20/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I think we don't have to wait for USA, coz no matter who she is, she'll most likely get a placement. So yeah, I'd say wait for Colombia and Brazil

Author:
Miss Distrito Federal Brazil is very lovely
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:35 03/26/18 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.