VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I think only the top 5 actually gets judged, and that's the only time you see E&Y bring up an envelope to the hosts. The top 15, 10, 5 are all predetermined and only the scores to determine the actual winner are calculated.

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:15:21 03/20/18 Tue
In reply to: HelloTeddy 's message, "That could be possible... but are the scores fixed prior to being turned over to Ernst & Young?" on 10:09:46 03/20/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: This is why I'm curious as to how this would work. It's easy to say "the pageant was rigged" or "MUO had it all set for Deshauna/Kara to win," etc. But the reality of making that happen is complicated. Is Ernst & Young in on it? Presumably not, so maybe your theory that the judges only do the Top 5 is correct. But then they would have to be told beforehand who IMG/MUO wants to win... hmmm...

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:43 03/20/18 Tue

This is why I'm curious as to how this would work. It's easy to say "the pageant was rigged" or "MUO had it all set for Deshauna/Kara to win," etc. But the reality of making that happen is complicated. Is Ernst & Young in on it? Presumably not, so maybe your theory that the judges only do the Top 5 is correct. But then they would have to be told beforehand who IMG/MUO wants to win... hmmm...

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.