VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: We know for certain the live finalists are pre determined (all or a certain number). During the live show, I think the judges score actually counts but there is someone who reviews the list at each cut. I think it is more than Paula and her team are promoting the story, diversity, body image narrative. So naturally Deshauna and Kara won on story. Universe is tricky because they still need to appeal to the masses.

Author:
Vegas
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:30:25 03/20/18 Tue
In reply to: Old timer 's message, "A serious question on predetermining a winner..." on 21:23:57 03/19/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I've pondered this for years. I think the judges are there for show only. I think the organization can announce any finalists they want, crown anyone they want, any time they want to. I believe the 2012 "list" supposedly seen by Sheena Monin. I believe she saw it but didn't have proof, and I believe that, in typical of his style, the later-to-be POTUS 45 sued the sh**t out of her to keep he quiet.

Author:
Lifelong Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:56 03/20/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.