VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: my husband is filipino. When I asked if he wanted to see a photo of the new Miss Philippines, he asked me what country she's from because it's not the Philippines, just like all their winners.

Author:
those were his words. Everyone knows, you wanna win Miss Philippines? You gotta have some non-Filipino in you because the pageant feels the more you don't resemble Filipinos the more likely you are to win
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:47:48 03/20/18 Tue
In reply to: Ian Sebastin 's message, "To the people talking about race.....STFU. Who cares what color the contestant is. Y'all wanna be technical? How about we complain about the lack of indigenous winners in the USA? Moot point? Exactly. It is stupid as hell. It is 2018. Quit focusing on the ethnic makeup of some girl that don't even live in your country. Are you all an expert of the Philippines or something?" on 23:01:37 03/19/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Dear Catriona doesn't look caucasian..she looks mixed or a Eurasian since her Dad is Scottish..She still look Asian having slanted eyes. #MixedBeauty

Author:
That's it!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:42 03/21/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.