VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Not only is it terrible timing for a teen pageant, but they just found out about this. They were probably assuming the pageant would be in the summer, as always, and then they suddenly find out it is in mid-May during final exams, etc. Not sure what IMG/MUO is thinking anymore. Also, to me it seems to make better sense to spread out the pageants so you get more coverage and publicity (what little there is) throughout the year.

Author:
Old timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:20:34 03/21/18 Wed
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "While I am thrilled the pageants are being held the same week in the same town, I think it should be common sense that the worst possible time of the year to host a Teen USA pageant is late May. I mean thats really basic knowledge of understanding of these girl's lives. Any other 50 weeks of the year I would be happy as can be with this." on 10:40:25 03/21/18 Wed

Not only is it terrible timing for a teen pageant, but they just found out about this. They were probably assuming the pageant would be in the summer, as always, and then they suddenly find out it is in mid-May during final exams, etc. Not sure what IMG/MUO is thinking anymore. Also, to me it seems to make better sense to spread out the pageants so you get more coverage and publicity (what little there is) throughout the year.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.