VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: The Teens will be there for only a couple of days. And there was not a problem for them to all go to Vegas when Miss USA was being held exactly during the school year, and exams. So I dont think why it should be different this time. They will arrive, do their stuff and leave. 'Teen is supposed to take place on May 18th. After that they should all return home

Author:
It will work
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:53:03 03/22/18 Thu
In reply to: Press Release 's message, "MISS USA AND MISS TEEN USA 2018 TO TAKE PLACE SIMULTANEOUSLY IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA" on 14:25:25 03/19/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: To me, it's not so much the time spent at the pageant, but the lead up to it. I imagine the weeks before a pageant are a pretty intense time of preparation, both physical and mental. If I were a contestant, I'd want to devote myself to that 100%. But it would be difficult to do that kind of preparation in the midst of final exams and other end-of-the-year activities. Sure, it's possible, but it seems far from ideal.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:30 03/22/18 Thu

To me, it's not so much the time spent at the pageant, but the lead up to it. I imagine the weeks before a pageant are a pretty intense time of preparation, both physical and mental. If I were a contestant, I'd want to devote myself to that 100%. But it would be difficult to do that kind of preparation in the midst of final exams and other end-of-the-year activities. Sure, it's possible, but it seems far from ideal.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Wrong ---- teens check in May 13 and finals are the 18th. Thats 5 days

Author:
per schedule
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:42 03/22/18 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: I heard it will be on REELZ

Author:
Diva
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:58 03/22/18 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.