VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: It just makes no sense. Because they wouldn't win - they need a Teen winner and a Miss winner. So it would just take up one spot in the Miss lineup. MAYBE it would make sense if the Teen winner was guaranteed a Top 15 spot at Miss USA her first year of Miss eligibility. But again - its a gimmick and would never last. Make the teen relevant by allowing the new winner to immediately cohost the pageant as a commentator...

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:24:53 03/22/18 Thu
In reply to: Zero-Defect 's message, "MISS TEEN USA to automatically qualify to the Top 12 at Miss USA 2018" on 02:14:38 03/22/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I think they need to keep the pageants separate for lots of good reasons. But I could imagine something like this happening sometime, just as a one-time gimmick, like "Miss 52." They seem desperate to drum up excitement by trying things like this, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:52 03/22/18 Thu

I think they need to keep the pageants separate for lots of good reasons. But I could imagine something like this happening sometime, just as a one-time gimmick, like "Miss 52." They seem desperate to drum up excitement by trying things like this, so it wouldn't surprise me.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.